Creations and Publication
The products of Makerspace students are ranging from different studies and industries. Depending on their choice, they can make technological advancements that will ease our daily life such as:
- A self-opening trash can,
- Humidity sensor for soil,
- Self-driving car,
- and much more.
They could also go to the route of biological science such as:
- Creating herbal drinks,
- Organic soap,
- Organic mosquito repellant
- and others.
Not only that, but they could also focus more on research and academic writing and create a much more diverse topic of publication ranging from newspaper articles to scientific journals. They are allowed to create and debate existing ideas through their own glasses with proper knowledge on the topic, some of the titles that these students already write are:
- Globalization Does Not Harm Indonesian Culture,
- The Negative Aspects of Lack of Sleep,
- How Does Social Media Change Female Body Image and How Does it Affect Young Women?
- Critical Review on Geoff Colvin’s Perspective on Talent,
- Entering the Future,
- The Happening of World War 3,
- Is the Nature Versus Nurture Debate Fundamental or Trivial to Sociology?
- Perjalanan Zigot, Embrio dan Fetus Menuju Tong Sampah,
- and so much more.